About the client:
Jatana, based in Copenhagen, aims primarily to direct lightning speed to the help desk by automating replies to support requests. As a result, it empowers customer support teams with speed and accuracy.
Jatana is a perfect combination of quality products and satisfactory results making it an idle tech startup. But one of the major problems a startup faces is lack of visibility due to ineffective marketing.
In the new age, marketing and its processes have become extremely multifaceted (involving inbound marketing-SEO, attractive and effective website, social media, paid advertisements, etc.) making it nearly impossible for a startup to concentrate on each and every aspect altogether.
In order to reach the untapped target audience, Jatana was in an imperative need to expand and scale its marketing strategy.
- We focused on the inbound marketing of the brand involving operations such as SEO, SMM, SEM, HubSpot, etc.
- We eliminated the traditional website design with a more effective growth-driven design.
- Successfully implemented paid search marketing.
- The actions carried out made an immediate and astonishing impact where the comprehensive approach resulted in a streamlined operation and an effective paid marketing strategy.
- A steady improvement in brand reputation helped customers differentiate Jatana from the competitors in tight spaces.
- Generation of more leads with comparatively less traffic and expense. Additionally, the overall lead count incredibly shot up to 500%.
- The inbound marketing strategy resulted in an unbelievable 240% hike of leads over six months.
- Visitors generated from social media increased by 1422% in a period of a month.